1. The second shipment of Purpose Box is now available! It is so incredible to me to see all the orders roll in–they’re from people I know, people I don’t know, places I’ve heard of, and places I never knew existed. I know I said it last time, but it’s so cool seeing God use this to share stories of children, women, families, and more.
2. Framing has started on our new home. The boy got to go stand in his room yesterday. It’s getting very real (and still looking very small) around here!
3. Opening day of Little League is Saturday. I can’t believe our bitty boy is now a big boy–big enough to be playing t-ball! I have a feeling it’s going to be hilarious.
4. Wheel of Fortune auditions are coming to Austin this weekend. Everyone cross your fingers I get drawn to audition; then cross them again that I get to be on the show. How cool would that be? I am so stinkin’ excited about it! Are you a Wheel watcher?
5. I read Still Alice this week. It resulted in several dreams that I had Alzheimer’s. Now I’m reading about a boy who ended up with a severed head on his lap during a roller coaster ride. I hope I do not dream about that!
When our house was getting framed, I let Eli write his name in a black Sharpie marker on the slab where his room would go. It got very dusty and faded over the next few months, but right before the flooring went in, you could still (just barely) see his name written out. I think it will be cool to see years from now if we ever rip out the carpet in his room.