Christmas is just around the corner, and it’s time to start getting people crossed off your list. Looking for the perfect present for the little guys in your life? Look no further!
1. Stuff to do: museums, inflatable play places, zoo admissions, the list goes on! It allows us to make memories and enjoy family time. Some of the best gifts we’ve gotten have been things to do rather than things to have.
2. Clothes: I know, I know, they’re not as fun for them to open and sometimes they just throw them aside. In reality, though, it’s a great time to stock up on things. With a September birthday in our house, Christmas always finds us right in between sizes. He is still wearing a lot of his current size but able to jump up to the next soon. It works well for us! (Want to make it more fun? Stuff some goodies in the pockets for the kiddos to find.)
3. Craft supplies: crayons, markers, stamps, Play-Doh, again, stuff to do. Consumables. There are never enough!
4. Monthly subscriptions: Citrus Lane (our favorite–use this link to get a discount off your first order; we get a little kick back, too), Bluum Box (use this link to get a discount on your first order; we get a little kick back, too), Kiwi Crate (we’ve been wanting to try this one), Highlights Magazine (he loves the games and stories; comes in several age ranges), whatever tickles your fancy (there are tons more; shoot me a note if you need other ideas). Baby Gray loves mail; he asks to check it every day. It makes it even more fun when things are for him.
5. Classes: think gymnastics, dance, piano, pitching lessons, batting coaches, and the like. They’ll think of you each time they go!
6. Gift cards or cash: it’s not the most personal gift in the world, but sometimes it’s the most practical. It’s perfect for mailing and letting Mom pick something out when the time is right (change in development leads to change in toys; clothes, carseats, shoes get outgrown).