Let’s just roll with a Tuesday Ten–lots of thoughts all in one place.
1. Planning vacations is so much fun. It’s also a little scary–what if we have another crazy hotel stay? (By the way, where is your favorite beach destination?)
2. These two melt my heart. I hope he grows up to be just like his daddy.
3. Purpose Boxes ship this week. Shipping is the scariest part. What if people don’t like them? Ah! In all reality, though, I am so pumped for this whole shebang. I don’t know where it’s going or where it’ll end up, but I know that I’m finally “doing something,” which has been a goal of mine for quite sometime. (I’m nothing if not specific. Ha!)
5. I need a computer bag/brief case/mini, portable office. Yes, all one thing. Help! Tell me about your favorites. I have an 11 inch MacBook Air, but I also need to be able to put papers in there–most likely in folders. I don’t even have any leads. Really.
6. I’m helping man a new page on Facebook. Give it look and a like. Lots of good writing being shared. (Because I don’t spend enough time on Facebook as it is.) Speaking of Facebook, I found this over the weekend. Good stuff. (Not sure where it originated; let me know if you know so I can give credit where credit is due.)
7. We’re getting goats this week–babies! (See, pun intended.) I can’t wait! I’ve only seen their pictures, but they are so cute! (They are not pets, though; they are livestock. Just a reminder to anyone who might be confused! Not me, Mr. Gray; I’ve got it down.)
8. I love Timehop because it helps me remember dates to things I’d never usually think about–like when I got my grandmother’s engagement ring (a year ago last week, by the way). Stuff that wouldn’t be on a calendar but still has an impact.
9. Our new home is coming along. It’s crazy to see how fast they work!
10. Some days I think I should re-watch Friday Night Lights. It was so good. Almost immeidately, though, I become scared to watch it again. What if it ruins it? I’ll just keep it perfectly tucked away in my memory instead.