1. Sometimes when you get news you don’t necessarily want to get, you take to worrying about everyone else in the situation. You pray for all the right things. You talk to the right people. You don’t take time to think about the “you” in the situation. Then it hits you. Then it becomes infinitely harder.
2. I have several writing deadlines and writer’s block. So, that’s fun.
3. We are officially making actual progress on our house. They started the form for the foundation yesterday. Here we go!
4. I can feel a season shift coming; I don’t exactly know what things will look like, but something will be different fairly soon. Vague, I know, but I just know it’s something–I don’t know what.
5. I read yesterday that Blake Lively and someone were married. It seemed like a thing I should have known at the time, but now I can’t even remember his name. Shows how much I care about celebrity news and probably explains why I didn’t know about the marriage in the first place.
My mom said LD has cancer???!?!? I'm off Facebook and Instagram during Lent, so I really don't have a way to reach out to her… except that I thought she started a new blog recently? Can you email me the link?? And please let her know I'm praying for her.