Here’s a little glimpse into what my life would be like on opposite day:
- Wake up grumpy and complaining
- Grab a cup of coffee before starting my day
- Leave my bed unmade
- Prepare a full breakfast and sit down to eat
- Spend hours on hair, make-up, and clothes
- Avoid errands, Target, yoga classes, play dates, and outings at all costs
- Prepare a vegan lunch
- Engage in strenuous activity throughout the portion of the afternoon some would deem “nap time”
- Nonchalantly go about my business when my husband returns home from work
- Wait while the dinner fairy prepares supper
- Eat made-to-order dinners in front of the TV
- Wait around to spend time with my husband until the boy decides he is ready for bed
- Turn in before everyone else in the house; sleeping’s my favorite
What would your opposite day look like?
Wake up refreshed and super happy that my husband is making obnoxious noises in an attempt to wake me up…. I just get the giggles when be does this and want to smooch him. Make a huge breakfast. Eagerly plop on the couch until lunch and refuse all orders from my kids.
Spending a luxurious day at a spa.
HAHA! Love it!
Oh, how I love a spa day!
Wake up when I want to. Don't have to share any of my food. Not get tired. Baby takes nap. Eat all meals when I should. And go to bed early. 🙂
Amen sister. Same Boat.