I promise I have no intention of turning this little ol’ space of mine into a constant running list of incoherent thoughts, but sometimes I just have so many things I want to share.
- In case you missed it, I was over on Jack and Adam’s blog Friday sharing my triathlon story.
- I happened upon this piece one night last week, and I have to say, I love the 9/11 analogy she uses. (disclaimer: it’s not a light and airy read)
- One of Mr. Gray’s AGR brothers got married Saturday. The wedding was a strange mesh of people–one of our lifelong friends; some college friends from undergrad; lot of college friends from A&M; a string of people Mr. Gray knows through work–quite the mix. #tobolatiestheknot
- I have not watched a single second of the World Cup. I don’t feel like I’m missing anything.
- Sometimes I wish I hadn’t stopped taking piano lessons. I would love to play more. We will have a piano in our new home.
- I love that when I get in a cleaning mood Baby Gray will join in with me. I said, “We need to clean some stuff out,” and he immediately pulled out his miscellaneous toy box and started pulling out broken toys to throw away. Love it. He cleaned the car out, too.
- My Hulu queue gets really boring this time of year; what are you watching via Netflix or Hulu?
I like the Random posts! That is how my head feels 24/7. A little exhausting after a while …but something is Always going on!!
Isn't that the truth?