1. C3 was amazing–again. It’s always hard for me to unpack what I learn and how I change at things like that on this little ol’ blog, but I’ll try sometime.
2. There is no glory in busy. None. (Just preaching to myself here.)
3. I’m pretty sure Baby Gray is in cahoots with Hobby Lobby and their ploy to make Christmas a year-round thing. He is still watching Christmas movies and reading Christmas books. That’s a long way out of my window of comfort.
4. It is so cool to me every time I realize how much I love my friends’ kids. Even the ones I don’t see often or know well. I love them simply because they are an extension of their parent, who I love very much. I love how that works. (Should I try to fit the word love in a few more times?)
5. I’m still amazed with how much of my Timehop is filled with me doing the exact same thing on the exact same day. Case in point:
Maybe we need some spontaneity in our lives.
6. Watching Baby Gray pre-read brings me back to my teaching heart. I love watching little light bulbs come on in his brain!
7. One of the most disrespectful things I can think of is being late, and somehow I have become a late person. I hate it. I’m working to get back on track, but in the meantime, I’m despising the fact that I can’t get anywhere in a timely fashion these days. Please tell me it’s a season.
8. Mr. Gray’s alumni game was this weekend. He started. I missed it. I was late to the game. Yep. (See number seven for self-disgust.)
9. Every month I forget to turn off the auto-renewal for my iPad data plan, and every month I’m glad I have it. I guess it’s just meant to be.
10. Does it mean I’m officially old when my body is all out of whack every time I miss yoga?