Sometimes there are things that are just meant to be. As far as I’m concerned, cream cheese baked into anything with some cinnamon and sugar is one of those things.
I was making this on-the-go for a shower we hosted last weekend, so the photos (well, the ones I remembered to take) are iffy at best.
I did the cream cheese mixture before I left and took it with me.
The toppings were pretty easy to pack.
I put the whole thing together, baked, and served at the shower.
You will need:
12 package of whipped cream cheese
2 packages crescent rolls
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup sugar
1/2 stick butter (real butter), melted
Sugar (extra for topping)
Cinnamon (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer
- Spread first package of crescent rolls in bottom of 9×13 pan
- Top with cinnamon and sugar
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls
- Top with the second package of crescent rolls
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the top
- Pour melted butter over the top
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and not too crisp
This was a perfect take-to-make desesert!