Without further adieu, here is the recipe for my Tortellini Soup.
1.5 cups frozen cheese tortellini
1 small can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
1 packet dry ranch dressing
1 packet dry Italian dressing
Frozen, fresh, or canned vegetables of choice
Garlic powder, to taste
Onion powder, to taste
- Pour diced tomatoes and tomato sauce into soup pot
- Mix well
- Add dressing packets and stir until dissolved
- Place remaining vegetables into pot (if using canned veggies, do not drain)
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer
- Add tortellini about 25 minutes before serving
I love this recipe! It’s easy, and I can make it with whatever vegetables I happen to have at the moment. I have also made it by throwing all the ingredients into the crock pot in the morning and serving that evening.