I don’t think I know many more soap opera titles; don’t worry, this phase will be over soon.
We did away with the guest room
to make room for the nursery.
We’ve been working on the nursery, and we pretty much had everything but the crib… until now. (See the cute little sock monkey Annie got? I love it!) The crib is in, so now Baby Gray’s room is as ready as it’ll be until after the shower! (Well, the recliner is going to get a facelift…)
After we got rid of the guest room, though, no one could come visit us… except Annie, who likes to sleep on our couch. We didn’t have enough space in the art room for our other full-sized bed, so we got a daybed, and it’s just perfect! Mr. Gray has room to do his art; I have a little space to scrapbook, craft, or work on the computer; and guests can sleep without having to camp out on the couch! It’s a win, win, win situation!
In other Matters:
- Mr. Gray FINALLY shaved that “rapey” mustache! HOORAY!
- The roast in the crock pot was delicious… see more here.
- We had a doctor’s appointment this morning, and we left early enough to eat at Kerbey Lane! Made. My. Day.
- Baby Gray is still doing great! We had all good news!
- We are such a blessed family; I couldn’t ask for more.