A quick game of catch-up in Tuesday Ten form.
1. Biking. I spend all my unoccupied waking hours on a bike. Less than two weeks. That’s all that remains until the century ride, 100 miles, goes down. I’m nervous and excited all at once.
2. I am so in love with my Ninja Coffee Bar. I know I keep talking about it, but seriously. I have perfected my hot and iced recipes, and now I’m hooked. I even switched to decaf at night, and now I have that as dessert in the evenings a lot of times. (Affiliate links on the machine and the coffee–heads up.)
3. While t-ball has officially started, we have only had one game. The other two have been rained out. Ag me is grateful for the rain. Team mom me is ready to play. The kids have so much fun at practice; I want them to get to play. Our league doesn’t make up the t-ball games, so they’re just missing that.
4. The boy started piano lessons two weeks ago. I am loving every second of it. So far, so is he. Mr. Gray even sat down at the piano with us last night and played a bit. Maybe we’ll all get in on it!
5. Let’s talk about Snapchat. Are you on? Think you’re too old? Love it? I’m definitely too old, but I love it. It’s so fun. Find me: the_graymatters (don’t tell me that surprises you) if you’re there, too!
6. We just shipped the eighth Purpose Box, and part of me can hardly believe it! In July, it will be two whole years since we started. I have such big dreams for this little company. I can’t wait to see where God takes it.
7. I have a lot to say about the fact that we registered the boy for kindergarten yesterday. Like, a whole lot, but it’ll have to wait for another day. This is a quick catch-up.
8. I have been waking up at 4:30 am (yes, morning) two days a week to lift with a friend. I love it! I should have gotten an accountability partner long ago!
9. We’re narrowing down ideas for our tenth anniversary trip. Facebook has weighed in, but if you’ve got something else, leave it in the comments!
10. I recorded my first podcast today. I’m so honored to have been asked to be a guest, and I can’t wait to hear it!