I’ve been missing Tuesday Ten since I started the #write31days challenge, so I’m bringing it back! It’s Tuesday Ten: Marriage Edition.
1. I thought I only wanted to be married for a short time before having kids. In reality, we waited almost five years to add to our family, and it was the perfect amount time!
2. I cry when marriages fail on TV. I just can’t handle the thought.
3. At the ripe ol’ age of 21, I had no idea what to expect in marriage, but we have grown and learned together. It’s been an amazing ride so far–I can’t wait to see where the journey takes us.
4. When Mr. Gray isn’t home, I don’t sleep well. You can find me with any combination of the following next to my bed: knives, guns, cell phone, landline phone, baseball bat, and the list goes on and on… I don’t do well without him here.
5. We tend to be the perfect balance for each other–for all the things we agree on, we have at least as many that we are opposite about. The fun part is working together to find the perfect solution for us.
6. I am not the iron-er in our family–and for that I am very grateful.
7. I’m really excited about about the half-way mark–you know, the one where we’ve been together more than we haven’t been together. We’re almost there!
8. Mr. Gray used to leave fun gifts in my car in high school. I still love his little surprises!
9. We’d love to visit the historic baseball fields in the US. It was a trip we considered for our honeymoon. One of these days we’ll get to do it!
10. I love doing life with this husband of mine. I can’t imagine anyone else beside me until the end of my days. Mushy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.