Yesterday when I posted our photo saying we always stop at neighborhood lemonade stands, a friend replied, “What a good rule to live by!”
Yes, yes it is…
And so are these:
1. (Obviously) Always stop for kids with lemonade stands. Pay them more than they’re asking.
2. Tip more than the minimum.
3. Always ask for the dessert menu (even if you don’t really want dessert). You just never know what surprises you might find.
4. Mow the neighbor’s sliver of grass.
5. Always take popsicles to the Salt Lick.
6. Fireworks are for Christmas Eve, too.
7. Scratch your lottery tickets with a spoon.