I honestly have no idea where this last week went–okay, two weeks. They’re just gone. I was here, there, everywhere, and it’s all a bit of a blur.
Where to begin? The beginning, I suppose.
- I ran my last (foreseeable) half marathon
- The week that followed was full of crazy trying to get my car fixed, get ahead for work and home so I could be gone, and regular everyday stuff
- We enjoyed a belated Mother’s Day supper
- Annie & I went to Nashville where we crammed entirely too much stuff into the time we were there. It was a little work, a little play, and all fun! We certainly didn’t miss anything!
- Came home for a day filled with appointments and meetings
- Now, we’re taking a break. We’ll be back at it tomorrow, but I even skipped yoga today. It’s time to rest.
I'm sorry, but I can't take my eyes off of your bag! I love that color… It's my favorite!