I’ve been meaning to confess something goofy I do all the time, but I keep forgetting to write about it. Now that I’m siting here to write, I’ve got nothing even remotely close rattling around in my brain.
Instead, I’ll share a few different ones. Maybe I’ll think of it in the meantime.
1. I hate to get the oil changed in my car. Hate. Like, 1500+ miles overdue hate.
(The only possible exception here is if someone can pick me up so I don’t have to wait on it.)
2. I think it is super rude and inconsiderate when people are late. I have gotten so much worse about this since Baby Gray came on the scene, and it is embarrassing when I am late places. I am trying to do better.
3. I still eat cold or room temperature SpaghettiOs on a regular basis. Yes, I’m serious.
4. I have a mild fear of the dark. I turn on lights from right outside the threshold–just in case!
5. I plan our trips around food and where we can stop along the way (even if it’s just a trip 30 miles up the road to our hometown).
Case in point:
6. I like the volume on the TV to be set to a multiple of five–even when 20 is too quiet and 25 is too loud.
7. To my knowledge, I have never experienced a runner’s high.
8. I am unreasonably optimistic about our football team this year. Optimism rarely ends well for an Aggie.
9. It’s making me a little crazy that I still don’t remember what I originally wanted to confess. I’m sure it’s food related. It’s always food related with me.