When gone for a long weekend, there are a few tell-tale ways to know we’re home–especially if it’s been a road trip.
1. Gear at the door. I start it in a central location and move it as soon as possible.
2. Snack dishes washing and soaking. Traveling with a toddler requires lots of food!
3. Snacks waiting to be unpacked. Better to have too many than not enough, right?
4. Suitcases being emptied into the washer. We put all our dirty clothes into one bag to head home.
5. Bags by closets, ready to be emptied. Gotta put those clean clothes somewhere, too!