Friday made it official–I’m old. Well, I’m only as old as I feel and all that jazz, but, you know. Old.
Friday, Friday, what was so special?
- I cleaned the carseat Thursday evening due to an unfortunate explosion, and it no longer smelled like death Friday morning. (A quick PSA here: if you do not have to clean the carseat, don’t. Ever. Ignorance is bliss. Bliss, I tell you.)
- I washed a few loads of clothes to get ready for this week’s travel. I love clean clothes!
- Baby Gray read to me–a favorite part of any day!
- I cleaned the refrigerator. Like, the shelves. They’re sparkly and see-through. All of them. At once. Drawers, too.
- I finally got all the spots and stuff scrubbed off our glass shower door. Also see-through.
- I read a tweet that pretty much made my afternoon.
- I watched Friends for the first time in years. It’s still funny. So funny.
It’s definitely different than what I would have called a great day a few years ago, but I’ll take it. Gladly.