That’s getting so close to 365. Baby Gray is ten months old today! I still can’t believe how fast time is moving.
The older he gets, the more he entertains us. Just in the last week or so, he’s picked up a few new “tricks” that he uses to show off.
He can wave hello (sometimes; this one is pretty sketchy).
He waves good-bye to everyone and everything he moves away from. He’s still got that hand turned in (it’s what he sees when we wave at him), but he’s a waving machine!
He can give a high five. This one he picked up on at swimming lessons. Miss Alexis had them high fiving all the time!
A few other things we’ve got going on at ten months:
- He’s got two teeth.
- He wears 12 month (sometimes 18) clothes.
- He sleeps from 8:00 until about 7:00.
- He gets super excited when Daddy comes home in the evenings.
- He is almost signing milk and he recognizes the sign for milk, water, and eat.
- He crawls with one knee and one foot–I’ll have to post a video. He looks like a little monkey!
- He pulls up on everything.
- He likes all foods that have been introduced to him; he is a big eater!
It’s been so fun watching him grow and learn. He amazes us with something new everyday.
Evan crawls just like that too! It's so funny! 🙂