Yesterday was Baby Gray’s nine-month birthday! WOW! He’s already three-quarters of the way (insert bad LeBron joke here) to his first birthday. I can’t believe it!
We spent most of his “birthday” in the car, so I didn’t even get a photo. I’m hoping to take some photos today because it’s beautiful outside. I know, I know, I’m up for mommy of the year again…
Just to recap, at nine months old, Baby Gray is:
- army crawling.
- pulling up.
- babbling (he uses /m/, /d/, /b/, and the vowels).
- eating finger foods with an almost-developed pincer grasp (he still grabs fistfuls when he gets in a hurry).
- sleeping from 8:00 pm to about 7:00 or 8:00 am.
- laughing at those around him.
- very interested in all things electronic.
- experiencing some separation anxiety, especially when I am close enough for him to see.
- so excited when Daddy walks in the door each evening.
It’s so fun to watch him grow, learn, and explore! I can’t believe we’re so close to the one year mark!