A few things I’m lovin’ about Baby Gray right now:
- While he still has no interest in snuggling, he tells me he loves me at various points throughout the day and will randomly walk up to give me a kiss. Melts my heart.
- His great big laugh!
- No more poopy diapers! Yes, I said it. We are done with diapers! (Except for sleeping, but those are mostly dry.) Undies hooray!
- He is so curious. I love his inquiries and his thoughts.Well, the first 100 or so of the day.
- We are getting to do some more “big kid” stuff lately. It’s scary and fun all at the same time.
- His independence. He can still use a little push sometimes, but I love that he’s getting out there!