One day last week, we had Tilapia for dinner. We buy it in the individually frozen packages. It’s definitely not my favorite fish, but it has good flavor, it thaws quickly, and it cooks quickly. Tilapia is perfect to have on hand for a quick weeknight dinner!
I almost always bake the Tilapia in some capacity. Last week, I made a crispy variety. It was very good; although, I could have made a sauce to go with it as well. It would have been a nice touch.
You will need:
Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Pour some bread crumbs onto a plate
- Drudge the fish with the crumbs–both sides
- Place crumby fish on foil-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a fork can pull the fish apart effortlessly
- Serve warm with veggies and pasta or rice