Somehow I took Baby Gray to gym yesterday morning (which occurs on Wednesday) and then proceeded with my day thinking it was Thursday. I even asked the babysitter if she could babysit “tomorrow” instead of Friday. Oops!
Thursday, thanks for a great first run, let’s do it again–for real this time!
- Thanks for another chance to hunt Easter eggs with Baby Gray. His “hiding places” are hilarious.
- Thanks for another chance to stick to the meal plan. Pizza just sounded so good in the rain.
- Thanks for another chance to get the taxes done. My time is running out.
- Thanks for another chance to get my booty to the pool. Twenty-four days and counting.
- Thanks for another chance to do puzzles on the floor with The Puzzle Master. I’m so glad Baby Gray took to calling himself that when I prompted; it’s adorable.
- Thanks for another chance to snuggle on the couch with Mr. Gray. I don’t even care if I have to watch something he wants to watch.